2017-2018 Substitute Custodian
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- Ability to lift
- Satisfactory Child Protection Registry
- Mantoux skin test/PPD documentation
- Cooperative Attitude
- Excellent work ethic and ability to work collaboratively
- The State of Delaware requires all public school employees to undergo a criminal background check (state and federal) to determine suitability for employment.
- Appointment is contingent upon receipt of a satisfactory criminal background check, which is the responsibility of the employee.
- The State of Delaware requires new employees to be paid by direct deposit and to be part of a lag payroll system as conditions of employment.
Start Date: ASAP
Duty Days: 188
Reports To: Supervisor
Salary Range: From/To: $10/hour
Additional Job Information:
Casual/Seasonal non-benefited position
A person may not be employed by a public school employer in any position requiring licensure and certification if the person does not meet licensure and certification requirements established under Chapter 12 of [Title 14 of the Delaware Code]..., except pursuant to a license extension and/or emergency certificate issued pursuant to Chapter 12. See 14 Del. C.§ 1313.
Direct deposit of paychecks is a condition of employment for all new employees hired after December 31, 1995
Use of any published data or content on this web site is prohibited without the written consent of the Delaware Department of Education.