STEM Summer Enrichment Program - Elementary Teacher(s)
- Teach mini-units to 4 th and 5 th grade students (rising 5 th and 6 th grade students) on various STEM related building events.
- Create curriculum units for instruction before the actual program begins. These units will also include assessments with rubrics.
- Assume other responsibilities related to the program at the direction of the Director of Curriculum and Instruction.
Site Location: John Dickinson High School
Teacher Days and Hours: July 6, 2018, July 16 - July 26, 2018 for two 90 minute sessions per day. Half hour planning time included. .
Student Days: July 16 - July 26, 2018
Additional hours will be provided for writing mini-units.
Additional hours as directed by supervisor.
Qualifications /Required Certificate(s):
- Delaware Advanced License
- Delaware Continuing License
- Delaware Initial License
- Out of State Teaching License
- Elementary Teacher Certification
- Experience teaching elementary science.
(Preferred): Experience teaching in an informal STEM-related program.
Completed Online Internal Transfer Application via Join Delaware Schools
Letter of Interest
Please Be Advised: The Reported Time employment status is not eligible for the Internal Transfer Application; this status requires the "Standard Application" to apply for all positions.
Completed Online Application via Join Delaware Schools
Letter of Interest
Three letters of reference
Out-of-state applicants must provide evidence of certification
Edward McGrath, Science Supervisor
Reports To: Edward McGrath, Science Supervisor
Salary Range: From/To: Hourly: $26.00
A person may not be employed by a public school employer in any position requiring licensure and certification if the person does not meet licensure and certification requirements established under Chapter 12 of [Title 14 of the Delaware Code]..., except pursuant to a license extension and/or emergency certificate issued pursuant to Chapter 12. See 14 Del. C.§ 1313.
Direct deposit of paychecks is a condition of employment for all new employees hired after December 31, 1995
Use of any published data or content on this web site is prohibited without the written consent of the Delaware Department of Education.