CHILD FIND SCREENER-BILINGUAL: REPORTED TIME (ENGLISH/SPANISH)
Start Date: as soon as possible
Location: To be Determined - all screenings are done in Red Clay School District
Primary Function: To administer screening measure to preschool age children at various daycare/preschools located within the Red Clay Consolidated School District feeder zone. Must be available weekday mornings for 6-10 total hours per week.
- Administer screening measure to preschool age children
- Travel to various preschool/daycares within the Red Clay Consolidated School District feeder.
- Assist with phone calls to parent regarding screening results and referrals
- Score screening protocols as needed
- High school graduate or GED certificate
- Good oral/written communication skills in English (Spanish)
- Ability to work cooperatively with others
- Ability to work with young children (preschool age)
- Must be able to travel to various preschool/daycare sites within the Red Clay Consolidated School District
Completed Online Internal Transfer Application via Join Delaware Schools
Letter of Interest
Please Be Advised: The Reported Time employment status is not eligible for the Internal Transfer Application; this status requires the "Standard Application" to apply for all positions.
Completed Online Application via Join Delaware Schools
Letter of Interest
Three letters of reference
Out-of-state applicants must provide evidence of certification
Gail Humphreys, Principal
Reports To: Principal
A person may not be employed by a public school employer in any position requiring licensure and certification if the person does not meet licensure and certification requirements established under Chapter 12 of [Title 14 of the Delaware Code]..., except pursuant to a license extension and/or emergency certificate issued pursuant to Chapter 12. See 14 Del. C.§ 1313.
Direct deposit of paychecks is a condition of employment for all new employees hired after December 31, 1995
Use of any published data or content on this web site is prohibited without the written consent of the Delaware Department of Education.