Custodian Seasonal-Temporary Work
LOCATION: At Various Locations
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
12 Month Seasonal - Temporary
28 Hour Per Week
PRIMARY FUNCTION: To provide students and staff a safe, attractive, comfortable, clean, and efficient place in which to learn, play, develop, and work.
1. Cleaning - Scrub, wax, buff, dust, sweep or clean floors, walls, blinds, furniture, lavatories, locker room, lockers, shelves, fixtures, and glass surfaces.
2. Maintains, moves, and does minor repair of furniture within building.
3. Performs the following duties in the cafeteria area:
Cleans kitchen and cafeteria floors.
Cleans grease trap as necessary.
Empties trash in kitchen and cafeteria areas.
Mops up spills in cafeteria during lunch periods.
4. Performs minor maintenance repairs to building facilities and replacement of small window glass.
5. Other related duties as assigned including, but not limited to courier, cleaner, regular part-time position.
EVALUATION: Performance of this job will be evaluated in accordance with Evaluation Procedure of the District.
Completed Online Application
Letter of Interest
Three letters of reference
Reports To: Chief Custodian
Salary Range: From/To: Hourly: $10.05
A person may not be employed by a public school employer in any position requiring licensure and certification if the person does not meet licensure and certification requirements established under Chapter 12 of [Title 14 of the Delaware Code]..., except pursuant to a license extension and/or emergency certificate issued pursuant to Chapter 12. See 14 Del. C.§ 1313.
Direct deposit of paychecks is a condition of employment for all new employees hired after December 31, 1995
Use of any published data or content on this web site is prohibited without the written consent of the Delaware Department of Education.