Autism Teacher Location TBD
A full time Autism teaching position in multple locations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide case management responsibilities for assigned students.
- Design and provide differentiated instruction based on the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis and other Evidence-based practices for assigned students.
- Support and facilitate inclusion.
- Collaborate with IEP team members and other members of the school community.
- Meet and collaborate with student families.
- Maintain professionalism and confidentiality.
- Keep accurate records as required by District guidelines and State law.
- Collect and interpret data on student learning and progress.
- Administer appropriate assessment measures based on student needs and applicable state law.
- Demonstrate and implement Positive Behavior Support practices.
- Attend professional development trainings.
- Delaware Certified in Autism or Eligible for State of Delaware certification as a Special Education Teacher certified in Autism.
- Classroom experience teaching students with Autism
- Master's Degree
- Excellent collaboration skills.
- Working knowledge of Applied Behavior Analysis
- Delaware Advanced License
- Delaware Continuing License
- Delaware Initial License
- Out of State Teaching License
Completed Online Internal Transfer Application via Join Delaware Schools
Letter of Interest
Please Be Advised: The Reported Time employment status is not eligible for the Internal Transfer Application; this status requires the "Standard Application" to apply for all positions.
Completed Online Application via Join Delaware Schools
Letter of Interest
Three letters of reference
Out-of-state applicants must provide evidence of certification
Sarah Celestin, Director of Special Services
Reports To: Principals and Director of Special Services
A person may not be employed by a public school employer in any position requiring licensure and certification if the person does not meet licensure and certification requirements established under Chapter 12 of [Title 14 of the Delaware Code]..., except pursuant to a license extension and/or emergency certificate issued pursuant to Chapter 12. See 14 Del. C.§ 1313.
Direct deposit of paychecks is a condition of employment for all new employees hired after December 31, 1995
Use of any published data or content on this web site is prohibited without the written consent of the Delaware Department of Education.