Assistant Wrestling Coach
TITLE: Athletic Coach, Assistant
QUALIFICATIONS: Being a staff member in the building where the duties are performed is desired, but not required.
REPORTS TO: Head Coach in consultation with building principal and athletic director.
JOB GOAL: To help translate sports participation into meaningful learning experiences for each individual athlete by assisting the head coach mentor skills, demonstrate sportsmanship, and ensure safety.
- Coaches individual participants in the skill necessary for achievement in the sport involved.
- Assists in the planning and scheduling of a regular program of practice (in season).
- Works closely with the coach in scheduling intramural and interscholastic contests.
- Recommends purchase of equipment, supplies, and uniforms.
- Maintains attendance and other records.
- Assists in overseeing the safety of the facility or area in which assigned sport is conducted.
- Practices and enforces disciplined, sports-man-like, and safe behavior at all times.
- Maintains discipline and authority over students according to the Lake Forest Discipline Policy Manual.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the head coach that relate to this position.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Employed for the duration of the sport's season and per terms of the master agreement.
EVALUATION: Performance of this job will be reviewed seasonally/annually by the athletic director in consultation with building principal and athletic director.
Start Date: 2018/2019 SY
Reports To: Athletic Director and Head Coach
Salary Range: From/To: as per salary scale approved by the Board of Education.
Coaching/Club Interests: Wrestling
A person may not be employed by a public school employer in any position requiring licensure and certification if the person does not meet licensure and certification requirements established under Chapter 12 of [Title 14 of the Delaware Code]..., except pursuant to a license extension and/or emergency certificate issued pursuant to Chapter 12. See 14 Del. C.§ 1313.
Direct deposit of paychecks is a condition of employment for all new employees hired after December 31, 1995
Use of any published data or content on this web site is prohibited without the written consent of the Delaware Department of Education.