Softball High School Assistant Coach
1. Preferential consideration may be given to staff members in the Laurel School District
2. Ability to work effectively with staff, students and parents; familiarity with school/DIAA rules, regulations, procedures and policies
3. Applicant must demonstrate a level of knowledge and/or experience appropriate to the position
Start Date: Per DIAA Schedule
Reports To: Principal
Salary Range: From/To: Salary based on local EPER stipend schedule.
Coaching/Club Interests: Softball
Additional Job Information:
1. Letter of Interest
2. A favorable criminal background check, child registry check and Tuberculin test must be submitted before the applicant's name will be submitted to the Board of Education.
3. Coaching application via www.joindelawareschools.org
A person may not be employed by a public school employer in any position requiring licensure and certification if the person does not meet licensure and certification requirements established under Chapter 12 of [Title 14 of the Delaware Code]..., except pursuant to a license extension and/or emergency certificate issued pursuant to Chapter 12. See 14 Del. C.§ 1313.
Direct deposit of paychecks is a condition of employment for all new employees hired after December 31, 1995
Use of any published data or content on this web site is prohibited without the written consent of the Delaware Department of Education.