2017-18 Cafeteria General Worker/Monitor/Utility (Temporary for school year)
POSITION: Cafeteria General Worker/Monitor/Utility - (Temporary for school year)
Part-time 4 or more hours per day, 175 days per year
LOCATION: Any School
STARTING DATE: To be determined
- General knowledge of school food services preferred.
- Supervision of students from Pre k through grade 12.
Note: The above description is illustrative of tasks and responsibilities. It is not meant to be all inclusive of every task or responsibility.
- Frequent bending, twisting, turning, reaching; exposure to heat and cold, continuous use of hands, and the ability to lift or move up to 50lbs.
- Favorable Criminal Background Check for the candidate who is offered employment.
- Tuberculin test & physical.
- Mandatory Direct Deposit of paycheck.
Start Date: August 2017
Duty Days: 180
Reports To: Child Nutrition Manager
Job Posting Link: www.capital.k12.de.us
Salary Range: From/To: $12.77 - $16.62 per hour
A person may not be employed by a public school employer in any position requiring licensure and certification if the person does not meet licensure and certification requirements established under Chapter 12 of [Title 14 of the Delaware Code]..., except pursuant to a license extension and/or emergency certificate issued pursuant to Chapter 12. See 14 Del. C.§ 1313.
Direct deposit of paychecks is a condition of employment for all new employees hired after December 31, 1995
Use of any published data or content on this web site is prohibited without the written consent of the Delaware Department of Education.