Custodians - Night Shift
Custodians - Night Shift
Locations to be Determined
State Date: (1) to start September 2018 - (1) to start November 1, 2018
- Assists with daily custodial cleaning and preservation of designated space in the building
- Assists in maintaining seasonal grounds work (snow, lawn).
- Restock disposable items and assist with reordering supplies
- Maintains building and grounds security in the building each day
- Should be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively.
- Ability to do basic computation.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with students, staff and the community.
- Ability to perform duties with awareness of all district requirements and Board of Education policies.
- Must have knowledge of duties and responsibilities of Custodial staff.
- Demonstrate regularity in attendance and promptness in reporting.
- Demonstrate the ability to perform his/her tasks independently with a minimum of supervision.
· Favorable Criminal Background Check for the candidate who is offered employment.
· Tuberculin test & physical.
· Mandatory Direct Deposit of paycheck.
Capital School District is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or deny services on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, handicap, and/or age. Upon request reasonable accommodations are available for qualified applicants with disabilities in all phases of application and employment process. Concerns may be directed to the Director of Human Resources at 302-857-4214, 198 Commerce Way, Dover, DE 19904.
Required Education Level:
GED High School diploma
Start Date: TBD
Duty Days: 261
Reports To: Building principal
Job Posting Link: www.capital.k12.de.us
Salary Range: From/To: 2018-19 salary schedule
A person may not be employed by a public school employer in any position requiring licensure and certification if the person does not meet licensure and certification requirements established under Chapter 12 of [Title 14 of the Delaware Code]..., except pursuant to a license extension and/or emergency certificate issued pursuant to Chapter 12. See 14 Del. C.§ 1313.
Direct deposit of paychecks is a condition of employment for all new employees hired after December 31, 1995
Use of any published data or content on this web site is prohibited without the written consent of the Delaware Department of Education.