Reported Time Bilingual Office Aide (Spanish/English)
START DATE: Upcoming School Year
HOURS: 5 Days Per Week - 29 Hours Per Week
PRIMARY FUNCTION: To provide assistance with Spanish speaking families in the school
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greet all visitors and assist those whose primary language is Spanish.
- Assist Spanish speaking families with school forms and ensure that forms are completed correctly.
- Verify that all registration forms and necessary documentation are faxed to the ELL Office.
- Assist the secretary with phone calls from Spanish speaking families.
- Assist school secretary in distributing mail and/or messages.
- Work closely with the school secretary to ensure that the office runs in a smooth and efficient way.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Principal and/or ELL Office.
- 1. High school graduate or GED certificate.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English & Spanish
- Aptitude for computer operations.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others.
- Ability to follow directions.
- Familiarity with filing procedures and office machines
Completed Online Internal Transfer Application via Join Delaware Schools
Letter of Interest
Completed Online Application via Join Delaware Schools
Letter of Interest
Three letters of reference
Out-of-state applicants must provide evidence of certification
Carolina Beck, Supervisor-ELL
Reports To: Building Principal & ELL Office
A person may not be employed by a public school employer in any position requiring licensure and certification if the person does not meet licensure and certification requirements established under Chapter 12 of [Title 14 of the Delaware Code]..., except pursuant to a license extension and/or emergency certificate issued pursuant to Chapter 12. See 14 Del. C.§ 1313.
Direct deposit of paychecks is a condition of employment for all new employees hired after December 31, 1995
Use of any published data or content on this web site is prohibited without the written consent of the Delaware Department of Education.