Summer Enrichment Program, Site Coordinator(s)
Locations: John Dickinson High School
Teacher days and hours: July 6, July 9-July 26 (4.0 hours per day). Half hour planning time included.
Student days: July 9-July 26.
Additional hours will be provided for writing mini-units.
Additional hours as directed by supervisor.
- Assit on-site administrator with management duties related to STEM classes. This includes communicating suupply needs.
- Record student attendance in summer STEM program as reported by teachers.
- Contact parents of students in the program and process late arrivals and early dismissals.
- Assume other responsibilities related to the program at the direction of the Director of Curriculum and Instruction.
- Delaware Advanced License
- Delaware Continuing License
- Delaware Initial License
- Out of State Teaching License
- Career/Technology Education certification or Secondy Math Certificaiton or Secondary Science Certification
- Experience teaching in an informal STM-related program.
Completed Online Internal Transfer Application
Letter of Interest
Completed Online Application
Letter of Interest
Three letters of reference
* Out-of-state applicants must provide evidence of certification
Edward McGrath, Science Supervisor
Reports To: School Administrator
Salary Range: From/To: Hourly: $27.00
A person may not be employed by a public school employer in any position requiring licensure and certification if the person does not meet licensure and certification requirements established under Chapter 12 of [Title 14 of the Delaware Code]..., except pursuant to a license extension and/or emergency certificate issued pursuant to Chapter 12. See 14 Del. C.§ 1313.
Direct deposit of paychecks is a condition of employment for all new employees hired after December 31, 1995
Use of any published data or content on this web site is prohibited without the written consent of the Delaware Department of Education.