Child Nutrition Substitute

Milford, DE 19963, US
Sep 18, 2017

Education Minimum Requirement: High School Diploma or GED

To be a Substitute Child Nutrition Employee, please contact our Child Nutrition Office, 302-422-1637, for more information.

Thank you for your interest.

A person may not be employed by a public school employer in any position requiring licensure and certification if the person does not meet licensure and certification requirements established under Chapter 12 of [Title 14 of the Delaware Code]..., except pursuant to a license extension and/or emergency certificate issued pursuant to Chapter 12. See 14 Del. C.§ 1313.

Direct deposit of paychecks is a condition of employment for all new employees hired after December 31, 1995

Use of any published data or content on this web site is prohibited without the written consent of the Delaware Department of Education.