Secondary Science Teacher - Chemistry & Physical Science
1. Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in education.
2. Qualify, at time of hire, for State of Delaware certification as a Secondary Science Teacher for Chemistry and Physical Science valid in grades 9-12 .
3. Highly Qualified in the individual science curricular area.
4. Applicant must demonstrate a level of knowledge and/or experience appropriate to the position.
5. Favorable criminal background and child protection registry check for the candidate offered employment.
6. Tuberculin test.
7. Participation in Direct Deposit.
Start Date: August 20, 2018
Duty Days: 188
Reports To: Principal
Salary Range: From/To: 1. Salary based on State and local salary schedule 2. Benefits in accordance with current Laurel Board policy
- Teacher of Chemistry Grades 9-12 (Valid 6-8 in a Middle School)
- Teacher of Physical Science Grades 9-12 (Valid 6-8 in a Middle School)
Additional Job Information:
1. Letter of Interest
3. District Application
4. Evidence of certification
5. College transcripts
6. Three letters of professional
A person may not be employed by a public school employer in any position requiring licensure and certification if the person does not meet licensure and certification requirements established under Chapter 12 of [Title 14 of the Delaware Code]..., except pursuant to a license extension and/or emergency certificate issued pursuant to Chapter 12. See 14 Del. C.§ 1313.
Direct deposit of paychecks is a condition of employment for all new employees hired after December 31, 1995
Use of any published data or content on this web site is prohibited without the written consent of the Delaware Department of Education.