2018-19 Art Education (Elementary Teacher)
POSITION: Art Education Teacher (Elementary Level)
LOCATION: North Dover Elementary
REPORTS TO: Principal
STARTING DATE: September 2018
- To develop in each pupil an appreciation of art education.
- To help with the selection of/and recommend materials, equipment and instructional aids for the program.
- To communicate with staff and parents on pupil progress.
- To cooperate with the school administration in providing an art education program for all students.
- To follow school policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
Note: The above description is illustrative of tasks and responsibilities. It is not meant to be all inclusive of every task or responsibility.
- Must hold or be eligible to hold a State of Delaware certification as an Art Teacher.
- Favorable Criminal Background Check for the candidate who is offered employment.
- Tuberculin test & physical.
- Mandatory Direct Deposit of paycheck.
Start Date: September 2018
Duty Days: 188
Reports To: Building Principal
Job Posting Link: www.capital.k12.de.us
Salary Range: From/To: 2018-19 Teacher Salary Schedule
- Teacher of Art Grades K-12
A person may not be employed by a public school employer in any position requiring licensure and certification if the person does not meet licensure and certification requirements established under Chapter 12 of [Title 14 of the Delaware Code]..., except pursuant to a license extension and/or emergency certificate issued pursuant to Chapter 12. See 14 Del. C.§ 1313.
Direct deposit of paychecks is a condition of employment for all new employees hired after December 31, 1995
Use of any published data or content on this web site is prohibited without the written consent of the Delaware Department of Education.