Academia Antonia Alonso Charter School is hiring bus drivers for the 2018-2019 school year. Up front and end of the year bonuses based upon performance!
An extensive background check is required including: Motor Vehicle Record Check, DE Criminal Record Check, and FBI Fingerprinting.
Please contact Adam Kegley at firstname.lastname@example.org
Academia Antonia Alonso Charter School
4403 Lancaster Pike
Barley Mill Plaza, Building #26
Wilmington, DE 19805
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operates assigned school buses on assigned routes in accordance with specificied rooutes and schedules.
- Boards, transports, and discharges students.
- Practices non-aggressive, defensive driving techniques.
- Monitors, conducts, and responds to communications with transportation and operations staff via two-radio.
- Maintains effective professional working relationships with students, parents, and school staff.
- Enforces policies and procedures and maintains discipline on buses.
- Maintains working knowledge of and complies with laws and regulations pertaining to school bus transportation.
- Periodically participates in mandated meetings and in-service programs during traditional and non-traditional workdays and work hours as required by Academia.
- Performs other duties reasonably related to the job.
Applicants must possess a valid Delaware CDL Driving License with a passenger transportation endorsement and a valid D.O.T. approved medical certificate.
A person may not be employed by a public school employer in any position requiring licensure and certification if the person does not meet licensure and certification requirements established under Chapter 12 of [Title 14 of the Delaware Code]..., except pursuant to a license extension and/or emergency certificate issued pursuant to Chapter 12. See 14 Del. C.§ 1313.
Direct deposit of paychecks is a condition of employment for all new employees hired after December 31, 1995
Use of any published data or content on this web site is prohibited without the written consent of the Delaware Department of Education.