NOTE - We do not use the Join Delaware Schools State System to post our vacancies.
Please go to New Castle County Vo-Tech Job Applicant Manager page to view and apply for positions
QUALIFICATIONS: State of Delaware Certification Physical Science Teaching Experience Preferred
LOCATION: Delcastle Technical High School
JOB GOAL: To plan for and implement an instructional program for students enrolled in physical science.
- The maintenance of all records, including attendance, inventory and student achievement necessary for daily operations of the physical science course program.
- Provide daily instruction in physical science based on IPS curriculum and student needs.
- Provide student supervision and classroom management.
- Perform as an instructional consultant (teacher) for students enrolled in the physical science program.
- Be accountable for student and program evaluation.
- Develop and maintain lesson plans as prescribed by school policy.
- Become acquainted with and adhere to the Student Handbook and District Policies.
- Assist with the requisition of materials and equipment for implementing the instructional program.
- Provide students with related experiences based on the IPS curriculum.
- Perform other tasks assigned by the supervising Assistant Principal.
Reports To: Assistant Principal
Job Posting Link: https://www.applitrack.com/nccvt/onlineapp/
Additional Job Information:
Delcastle Vo-Tech High School
A person may not be employed by a public school employer in any position requiring licensure and certification if the person does not meet licensure and certification requirements established under Chapter 12 of [Title 14 of the Delaware Code]..., except pursuant to a license extension and/or emergency certificate issued pursuant to Chapter 12. See 14 Del. C.§ 1313.
Direct deposit of paychecks is a condition of employment for all new employees hired after December 31, 1995
Use of any published data or content on this web site is prohibited without the written consent of the Delaware Department of Education.